If you face an error stating that your API Key is invalid or it does not have a permission for the requested action, it means that when creating the API key on your exchange, you might have set up something incorrectly.
Try to reconnect your API-profile by going to Settings > My exchanges. In the line with your API-profile click Edit and then Save in the newly opened tab. If this does not help,
Please make sure that:
1) You have correctly specified your Key and Secret when connecting your account to WunderTrading.
2) You have enabled the TRADING permission and disabled the WITHDRAWAL permission.
3) If you trade on Binance, you do not have the IP binding enabled in Binance API settings.
4) You disabled website translation. It can change your API key or secret.
5) Your API Key has not expired. For example, when you create an API Key on Binance, it is only valid for 90 days.
If none of the above helps, feel free to contact our support by clicking the Support button located in the navigation panel on the left side of your cabinet.